SABANA EQUESTRIAN AND RESIDENCES is located in the gated community of VISTACANA just 10 minutes away from Punta Cana International Airport and 5 minutes away from the most beautiful turquoise beaches in the Caribbean.
Residents and visitors of all ages will enjoy a unique living experience in an environment that combines modernism and the vibrant Caribbean culture.
SABANA has a privileged location and will also be the ideal place to live, focused on all those equestrian lovers, where you can share and follow the growth and training of your horses right in your backyard.
– Bar / Restaurant
– Children’s playground.
– Pet park.
– Extensive green areas for private recreation for residents.
– Pet Shop.
– General veterinary for residents’ pets with vaccination and identification campaigns.
– Private security 24 hours a day.
– Access control.
– Visitor parking.
– Internal pedestrian walkways.
– 5 kilometers of trails for horseback riding.
– Equestrian Club with a riding school.
– 9-hole Lighted golf course for night play.
– Fresh and saltwater lakes are ideal for relaxing, swimming, and water sports.
– Artificial beach
– Clubhouse with swimming pool and restaurant
– World-class executive hotel.
– Educational district with bilingual schools.
– Green areas with ecological circuits.
– Running trails.
– All-terrain cycling circuits.
– Areas for practicing Yoga in the open air.
– Shopping center with an exquisite selection of shops and brands.
– World-class restaurants with an exquisite gastronomic variety.
– Art gallery specializing in Caribbean artists.
– Business Center
– Pedestrian Boulevard
– Co-working and co-office spaces.
– Private electric mobility system: electric bicycles and scooters.
– Sports City includes 11-a-side and 7-a-side football fields with synthetic grass and natural grass, tennis court.
- Reserve your Villa for only US$5,000.
- 30 days to complete 10% Downpayment.
- 40% to pay during construction.
- 50% to pay upon delivery of your Villa.
NOTE: The pool and BBQ area are ADD-Ons with an extra price.
Villa Sabana A3
"*" indicates required fields