Mirada Ambar Villas located in the prestigious community of Cocotal Golf & Country Club, one of the best and most desired communities for families in Bávaro, Punta Cana.
This beautiful complex of 32 duplex villas have an open design with an amazing golf views from mostly all the areas of your home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 1/2 bathrooms
- Service and laundry area
- Open kitchen concept
- Ample terrace with swimming pool
Launching prices starting from US$ 528,000 with a very flexible payment plan:
- Reserve your home with only US$5,000
- Complete the 10% in 30 days for the contract signature
- 30% to be paid during the construction progress
- 60% upon the delivery of your home.
About Palma Real Villas (Cocotal)
Palma Real Villas is the residential gated community of Cocotal Golf & Country Club located in the Bávaro area just 15 minutes drive from the Punta Cana International Airport.
The Cocotal Golf Course is part of the Meliá Hotels, known for its 27-hole surrounded by a beautiful tropical landscape with lakes. You find many native bird species that make your game beautiful and unique.
The community is family orientated and a safe and natural environment to enjoy with your loved ones.
As an owner in Cocotal, you will receive total beach access and 25% discounts on all of the amenities that the Paradisus and Meliá Caribe offers.
- Clubhouse with Swimming pool and Bar, paddle court, and soccer field.
- Kids playground
- Pro shop golf
- Mini Market
- 24 hrs security
- Golf course
- Fitness center and Fisio place
- Golf membership for US$1,000.00 annual fee per family
- Green fees worth US$25.00 per person, including golf cart
- 10% Discount on golf lessons
- 10% Discount at the ProShop
- 25% Discount at the Club House and Beach Club
- 25% discount on the all-inclusive plan based on published local rate
- 25% discount at the Aquamarina restaurant of the Hotel Paradisus
- 25% discount on Day Pass and Night Pass
- Access to the beach and pool of the Hotel Melia Caribe Tropical
- Sports Club (basketball / football-sala, volleyball) without cost, in hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)