The Puntacana Village is a vibrant residential and commercial community located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
The relaxed Dominican Lifestyle offers the best of urban chic combined with the beauty of the Caribbean shores. A multitude of options awaits you, including access to the Puntacana Resort & Club’s many amenities. Explore the 1,500-acre Puntacana Ecological Park with natural springs, scuba dive the exotic coral reefs, lounge at the pool or beaches, play golf, tennis, go horseback riding, or just plain relaxing at the Galerías Puntacana.
A charming vibrant community in the country’s leading tourist region, far from the hustle and bustle of the city, but with all the facilities and services of a major urban area, including an international school, a Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, a retail and dining galleria, churches, financial institutions, medical centers, and a gym.
Puntacana Village is just a two-minute drive from the Punta Cana International Airport, a few kilometers from the Puntacana Resort & Club, and a short distance from the access road to the Coral Highway. It covers an area of 3.4 million square meters and is currently home to 750 families or approximately 2,500 people.
The community consists mainly of tourism sector executives, business entrepreneurs, property developers, and young families wishing to provide their children with a better quality of life, in a family atmosphere and with respect for nature.
The Village is divided into four phases, each with its particular features, ranging from single-family villas, clusters of townhouses with children’s play areas, baseball and soccer fields, gym, swimming pool, residential buildings, and clusters of single-family villas. It also includes an area earmarked for professional buildings, including the country’s main banks, law firm offices, and tour operators.
The future phases for development are already set out in the master plan that includes an executive golf course, a social club with all the sports facilities, including tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts, and a semi-Olympic swimming pool.
Punta Cana Village Amenities
- Restaurants: a big variety of Restaurants in one place, this community has its own gastronomic experience for every taste.
- Supermarket: Just next to Blue Mall you can find the biggest and more complete supermarket in Bávaro-Punta Cana. Also, every week residents can enjoy an ecologic fresh and local food market.
- Galerias at Puntacana Village: It is a commercial area where many of its most important services are located. enjoy many shops, restaurants, Art galleries, Cafés, Ice Cream, Bakeries, etc. Galerias is a nice place to take a walk and enjoy a nice afternoon under the big trees and its charming terraces.
- Shopping Center Blue Mall Punta Cana: Grupo Puntacana and Grupo Velutini open the doors of one of the most complete commercial centers of the Caribbean: BlueMall Puntacana. The shopping mall is located in the main tourist area of the Dominican Republic, just 2 kilometers from Punta Cana International Airport and the main residential communities of the area.
- Hospital: In this community, you can find a Hospital named “Punta Cana Doctors” hospital, pharmacies, and a clinical laboratory. Also, you can find a veterinary clinic for your pets.
- Beauty salons: You can find many hair & beauty salons in the area of Punta Cana Village and also in Blue Mall.
- Hotels: The Four Points hotel and in addition to all the luxury resorts included in the Punta Cana Resort.
- Kids zone with playground: enjoy a safe and big space for the little ones.
Puntacana International School.
Puntacana International School is an educational institution recognized by the Dominican Ministry of Education (MINERD). The school follows the official programs of MINERD in the Spanish curriculum, and in English following the U.S. Common Core State Standards and the Next Generation Science Standards meeting the curricular levels for international schools. The school is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), which is a recognized institution known for its high standards of excellence in international education and accreditation.
Playa Blanca Beach Club
Puntacana Village owners have free access to “Playa Blanca”, located 10 minutes away by car. It is a private place that has everything you need around it, such as haute cuisine restaurants. Likewise, you can get the best service and have the international quality seal in everything they offer in their facilities.
- Three golf courses: Hacienda, Los Corales, or La Cana are courses for the practice of this emblematic sport.
- Tennis: From tennis clinic to tournaments and camps at the Oscar de La Renta Tennis Center at Puntacana Resort & Club.
- Aquatic sports: Paddle surf, Sup Yoga, diving, or the famous Kiteboarding.
- Equestrian Center: Horseback riding tours, riding classes, barn.
- Ecological Park “Ojos indígenas”: Punta Cana is distinguished by being a unique natural center and by the care given to the environment. For this reason, it is intended that everyone can learn about the flora and fauna of the region by visiting this magical place, unique in the Caribbean.
- Run trails, Bike, skate in a natural and safe environment.
Puntacana Village offers everything you need, within a beautiful community.
Contact us to find out about amazing listings in this beautiful community.